Gone are the days of daydreaming about your wildest dreams, only for them to fade away like yesterday’s weather forecast. With a vision board, you’re taking control of your future and making your aspirations a tangible, visual reality.
You’ll be able to manifest your dreams, and motivate you to take the steps necessary to make it happen. So, grab your favorite snacks, put on your comfiest pajamas, and let’s get started on creating the vision board of your dreams.
We’ll cover everything from choosing materials to adding images and words, to make sure you have a vision board that inspires and motivates you every single day. Let’s do this!
How to make a vision board that works
1. Choose Your Materials: Start by selecting the materials you’ll use for your vision board. You can use poster boards, cork boards, or even digital tools like
1. Gather Your Supplies – Time to break out the poster board, scissors, and glue (or tape, if you’re feeling fancy). And don’t forget the magazines or printed images – this is where the real magic happens!
2. Pick Your Theme – Think of it as the roadmap to your aspirations. Decide on a theme that’ll keep you focused and make choosing relevant images a breeze.
3. Cut, Cut, Cut! – Grab a magazine (or two, or ten), and start cutting out those images and words that make your heart flutter with excitement. This is the fun part – let your creativity run wild!
4: Get Arty – Now that you have a pile of cutouts, it’s time to get crafty! Arrange and rearrange your images and words until you’re happy with the layout. And don’t be afraid to get a little messy – it’s all part of the process!
5. Stick it to ‘Em – Once you’ve found the perfect layout, grab that glue (or tape) and get to work. Secure those cutouts to the poster board, and give yourself a pat on the back. You’re one step closer to turning your dreams into reality!
6. Show it Off – Your vision board is ready to shine! Hang it in a place where you’ll see it every day – like your bedroom wall or office desk. Let it be a constant reminder of your goals and the journey ahead.
Vision board examples
There’s no limit to the types of vision boards you can create! Whether you’re focused on your career, personal growth, or travel, there’s a vision board idea out there for you. Here are some examples of vision boards that can help inspire your own:
1. Career Vision Board: Ready to make your career soar? Cut out images of your dream job, the office of your wildest dreams, and motivational quotes to keep you inspired and reaching for the stars.
2. Personal Growth Vision Board: It’s all about becoming the best version of yourself. Cut out pictures and words that embody your desired habits, personality traits, and values. It’s like your own personal cheerleader, encouraging you every day.
3. Travel Vision Board: For wanderlusters and globe-trotters alike, this board will help you plan and visualize your bucket-list trips. Cut out images of your desired destinations, modes of transportation, and must-do activities. You’ll be booking your next adventure before you know it.
4. Health and Wellness Vision Board: Get ready to take care of your mind, body, and soul. Cut out images of delicious healthy foods, invigorating workout routines, and self-care activities to keep you motivated and feeling your best.
5. Financial Vision Board: to the rescue! Keep your finances in check and make smart decisions with your money. Cut out images of your desired lifestyle, savings goals, and investments. With this board by your side, you’ll be well on your way to financial freedom.
Vision board ideas
Stuck on ideas? Here are some ways you can unleash your inner-Karen-Blixen and create a vision board that’ll have you feeling inspired, motivated, and ready to take on the world!
1. Color me happy: Choose colors that are so vibrant they’ll make a unicorn blush. Don’t be afraid to go bold with your hues, after all, you’re creating a masterpiece, not a watercolor painting.
2. Word up: Inspirational quotes are like a shot of espresso for the soul. Make sure to choose quotes that’ll give you a motivational kick in the pants when you need it most.
3. Me, myself, and I: Your vision board should be a reflection of who you are and what you want. So, go ahead and add photos of yourself or those who inspire you, and any items that represent your passions and hobbies.
4. K.I.S.S.: Keep It Simple, Sweetheart. You don’t need to overload your vision board with a million images and words, stick to the essentials and you’ll find it easier to focus on your goals.
5. Touchy-feely: Add interactive elements, like a vision board jar where you can write down your goals and dreams, to keep your board feeling fresh and exciting.
6. Out with the old, in with the new: As your goals change, so should your vision board. Regular updates will keep you motivated and on track.
7. Fun and games: Don’t forget to have fun while creating your vision board! It should be an enjoyable and creative process that has you feeling like a kid in a candy store.
How to use your vision board
Ready to turn your vision board from a decoration to a manifestation machine? Here’s how to put the pedal to the metal:
1. Get cozy with your vision board every day, take a sip of coffee, and reflect on your goals.
2. Turn the volume up on your affirmations game by reading the quotes and images out loud, imagine yourself being a motivational speaker.
3. Close your eyes and go on a mental road trip, visualizing yourself living your best life with your goals achieved, don’t forget the imaginary confetti.
4. No dreamers allowed, turn your plans into action and start taking steps towards your goals like a ninja.
5. Once you reach a goal, don’t be shy, celebrate like it’s 1999, this will keep you motivated and inspired. Don’t forget to show your gratitude to the Universe.
6. Your vision board is not meant to be a secret, share it with the world, accountability is key to success.
7. Keep your vision board fresh, review your goals, make changes regularly and use it with your manifestation methods.
8. Have faith in yourself, remember that anything is possible with a positive mindset, you got this!
In conclusion, let’s face it, daydreaming about our wildest dreams is fantastic, but it’s time to bring them down to Earth. And what better way to do that than by creating a vision board? This tool can help you turn your aspirations into a tangible, visual reality, keeping you inspired and motivated towards your goals.
It’s like having a personal cheerleader, reminding you of what you want and why it’s worth striving for. I recommend using it with the 365 manifestation method. So go ahead, grab some colorful markers, a corkboard, and your favorite tunes, and let’s get creative!